We understand the numerous challenges that our clients face in their transition to becoming a professional athlete. Our clients’ focus is, and must be, on preparing their minds and bodies for the challenges they will face on the field. However, it is the off-field challenges that they may not be prepared to face. In order to help ease the off-field challenges, we, have forged strategic alliances with qualified business entities and individuals, in addition to the services that we provide in-house, to meet the individual needs of our clients.
We assist our clients by screening prospective service providers to ensure that they have the necessary education, experience, and expertise. After all, we put our reputation on the line every time we recommend a service provider. In addition to screening prospective service providers, we will make the necessary arrangements for our clients to meet, and help our clients prepare for, their interview with prospective service providers.
By working with qualified service providers, our clients will acquire a wealth of information, which is vital to making well-reasoned decisions. The following is a list of professionals that we will assist our clients in retaining:
- Financial Advisors to assist our clients in making investments, securing loans and lines of credit;
- Attorneys to assist our clients with tax planning, drafting marital agreements, business formations, civil litigation and should the need arise, criminal defense;
- Business Managers;
- Luxury and High-Performance Car Dealers;
- Charitable Organization Consultants; and
- Risk Assessors to assist with our clients’ insurance needs.